The Canadian Kinesiology Alliance-Alliance canadienne de kinesiologie has and will always value your privacy and will act to ensure that it is protected.
The Canadian Kinesiology Alliance-Alliance canadienne de kinesiologie has enacted policies and procedures to put into writing current practices and to conform to legislative requirements.
Online Privacy Statement for the Canadian Kinesiology Alliance-Alliance canadienne de kinesiologie
The Canadian Kinesiology Alliance-Alliance canadienne de kinesiologie recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information. You have the right to know the types of information collected by the Canadian Kinesiology Alliance-Alliance canadienne de kinesiologie, and how and why we collect and use it. You also have the right to choose whether you wish to provide us with this personal information or have it collected.
What information is collected?
- Personal information such as registration information, date of birth, email addresses, professional and lifestyle interest
- Information during e-commerce transactions such as name, address, transaction details and payment information including, but not limited to credit card information
- Information about your site usage, the products and services you select
- Information you may voluntarily provide such as through the "Find a Kin" section
- Information when you respond to requests for feedback and other opportunities to comment
Why we collect information
We collect information for the following purposes, or consistent with the following:
- To register you and/or confirm your status
- To create internal reports to understand individual or aggregate Web usage and activity
- To communicate with you
Accessing and objecting to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information
If at any time you wish to update the information you provided to us, or to opt out of any use of your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com.
The Canadian Kinesiology Alliance-Alliance canadienne de kinesiologie Website has physical and technical measures in place to help ensure the security of information. We strive to use state-of-the-art technology to safeguard your data. Although we make every reasonable effort to protect your information from loss, misuse, or alteration by third-parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet.
Questions about this policy statement
We will in all cases respect your privacy preferences.
If you have any questions about this policy statement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.