PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. Your access and use of this Website constitutes your acceptance and compliance with the following provisions. If you have not already done so, please take some time to familiarize yourself with these provisions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, DISCONTINUE ALL USE OF THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
All of the names, titles, logos, and designs on this Website identifying our product sand brands, including any derivative and related names, titles, logos, and designs, are trademarks and the sole and exclusive property of the Canadian Kinesiology Alliance-Alliance canadienne de kinesiologie (hereafter referred to as "CKA/ACK"). All other names, titles, logos, and designs appearing on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
This Website contains copyrighted materials, trade-marks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, music, audio, video, software, and other (collectively the "Material") and the entire contents of this Website also are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compellation under Canadian copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws and provisions. CKA/ACK owns the copyright in the Material original to it and in its selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the Material.
No Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express written consent, except that you may, where possible, download one (1) copy on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the Material, (iii) you do not use the Material in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, programs, services, or brands, and (iv) you agree that you do not acquire any ownership or other rights in the Material.
By accessing the Material in this Website, you undertake and agree to the terms herein with respect to the laws that govern copyright and trademarks.
Unauthorized use of the Material can result in penalties being imposed according to the the laws of Canada. No User may use or manipulate any of CKA/ACK's or other's trademarks, services marks, logos, or characters found on this Website.
While it is not our policy to link to other sites in general, this Website may contain links to third-party Websites from time-to-time. Third-party Websites are independently operated. CKA/ACK makes no endorsement, warranties, or representations of any kind whatsoever regarding other Websites and assumes no responsibility for content on third-party Websites. Any link is not to be construed as an endorsement or implication of any situation with said third-party. Users link to third-party sites at Users' own risk. Third-parties may link to this Website but may not replicate any of its content. Furthermore, under no circumstances may a third-party imply that CKA/ACK is associated with or is endorsing the third-party, its Website, products and/or services. Third-party Websites that link to this Website must not contain content that may be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial and should contain content that is appropriate for all age groups. CKA/ACK may withdraw a third-party's right to link at any time in its sole discretion.
Rules of Conduct
"Forum" means a chat area, bulletin board, email, or other message or communication facilities or functions offered as part of this Website. If you participate in any Forum, you must not:
- commit any criminal or quasi-criminal offense, including without limitation, any crime relating to pornography, threats, intimidation, hate, assault, or that is economic in nature
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise interfere with or harm the contractual, personality, confidentiality, privacy, or publicity, moral, statutory, common law or intellectual property rights of any other person
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of our computer systems of those of any user
- Delete or alter any author attributions, trade-marks, trade-names, logos, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded or downloaded
- Falsify the origin or source of software, information, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded or downloaded
- Advertise, solicit, or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward any surveys, contests, or chain letters
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- Or engage in any conduct that encourages, conspires, entices, or promotes the occurrence of any of the prohibited conduct stipulated herein
You acknowledge an agree that all Forums involve public and not private communications, and that they can only be used for non-commercial purposes. Further, you acknowledge an agree that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by users are not monitored, screened, sanctioned, or endorsed by CKA/ACK, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened or approved by us. However, we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of this Website, including Forums, and to remove, refuse to post or edit any material or content which we, in our sole discretion, determine to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. Users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their communications. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny any users access to this Website without notice.